Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hurdles of Writing


When I read the early days of writers, I can understand that they all have done some common things. They wrote a lot in the early days, not minding the content or quality or the intrusions or obstructions or objections. According to one famous writer, he wrote on anything that he fancied, not minding about others opinion on them. Another writer says that he is very adamant that he wont allow others to dictate what he should or what he should not write. He just writes.

While reading the contents or stories of some of the yesteryear's writers, we feel that they are so advanced and liberal in their thoughts and that their family members are so privileged and lucky to have them in their family. Seldom it gets revealed that in reality it is not so. I remember a recent interview by writer Sujatha's wife about how atrocious he used to be in home and how he used to influence and control her in all the possible ways.

For many a years I was writing without any intrusions or objections. But its not so anymore. Mainly because other than me no one read my articles or posts for so many years. But no so anymore. I am still not sure if many are reading my posts, but from the hit-counter I can safely assume that many are browsing(at-least) though my posts.

I may succumb to it in future, but at the moment, nothing can stop me from the hobby that I have voluntarily chosen. I will go on in-spite of the intrusions or objections, though I may try to accommodate them as far as I can. Also another thing that became clear now is that my writing as a hobby has moved on to the next stage :-).

- SPGR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Welcome... Comments can be added Anonymously and will be Visible after Moderation...