Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A budding Manager in the making

Last Saturday I was very busy in my laptop, when my little friend Dhanu came to and kept asking for this or that most of the time. At that time, the movie "Ninaithale Inikum" was put up in TV, though the TV was running & nobody was watching it, which is normally the scenario in our home. In order to keep Dhanu busy for sometime, I asked him to watch the movie and tell me when a girl with a black glass and a handbag appears on the screen. I am not sure whether such a lady will ever come in that movie, but I thought this will make my little friend to carefully follow the movie till I complete my work on laptop and distract him with some other task or game after that.

Dhanu went and started watching the movie, sitting in a chair. After 5 minutes, he went to our baby-care-taker, who takes care of his little brother Deepak and said:
"Aunty... come here for a minute..."
Once she came, he told "Aunty, keep watching this movie, and tell me when a girl with black glass and a handbag comes... I will be near Appa..."

Having delegated his work to her, he came to me and started with his pesterings again... Had I been like my little friend, I would have reached the peak of my career by now... I saw a budding Manager in the making... :-)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Welcome... Comments can be added Anonymously and will be Visible after Moderation...