Monday, October 25, 2010

My first Novel Attempt

One of my wish when I started this blog was to write a story, actually a novel that runs into several chapters. After long thinking sessions, I have come up with a theme and a good story out of it. This story will have most of the elements of a novel like Senti, Romance, Horror, etc.
Planning to post one chapter a day. As of now I do not know how many chapters this novel will run to, as this is my first attempt in writing such a big story.
I request all the 1 million readers & visitors of my blog(!?!?!?... too much da… ithu unakke over-a theriya???) to read the chapters regularly and provide your comments then and there.
And so in my next post my first Novel "In a Different World..." starts... Be ready to receive it...
- Writer(In which station???) Pavala.
NOTE(Nov 12, 2010): Due to un-avoidable reasons, novel attempt is post-poned for the time being.

2 comments:

Your comments are Welcome... Comments can be added Anonymously and will be Visible after Moderation...